Cloprostenol, Excipient qsp.
– Treatment of slow estrus or no estrus caused by corpus luteum maintained in.
– Birth given as required.
– Cause estrus at the same time.
– Expulsion of fetal deaths in case of PRRS.
– Dilute sperm to increase conception rate.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
– Female cattle: 2 ml/head.
– Sow: 0.7 ml/head.
– Female horses, goats, sheep: 1 ml/head.
– Female dogs, cats: 0.016 ml/ kg of body weight.
Dilute sperm: 0.5 ml/ dose of sperm.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 24 hours.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.