Cloprostenol, Excipient qsp.
– Treatment of slow estrus or no estrus caused by corpus luteum maintained in.
– Birth given as required.
– Cause estrus at the same time.
– Expulsion of fetal deaths in case of PRRS.
– Dilute sperm to increase conception rate.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
– Female cattle: 2 ml/head.
– Sow: 0.7 ml/head.
– Female horses, goats, sheep: 1 ml/head.
– Female dogs, cats: 0.016 ml/ kg of body weight.
Dilute sperm: 0.5 ml/ dose of sperm.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 24 hours.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”