– Prevention and treatment of endoparasite caused by: ascariasis, lung worm, kidney worm, trichuris trichiura, ancylostomiasis, strongyloidiasis.
– Prevention and treatment of ectoparasite caused by: sarcoptes scabei, lice, fleas in cattle, pigs, dogs.
– Pigs: 18 days before slaughter.
– Cattle: 35 days before slaughter.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection only, to reduce risk of potentially fatal clostridial infection of the injection site.
– Swine: 1 ml/33 kg of body weight.
– Cattle: 1 ml/50 kg of body weight.
– Dogs: 0.2 – 0.3 ml/5 kg of body weight.
Treatment of sarcoptes scabei, lice, fleas: One dose per week, apply in 3 weeks.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Ivermectin.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.