– Prevention and treatment of endoparasite caused by: ascariasis, lung worm, kidney worm, trichuris trichiura, ancylostomiasis, strongyloidiasis.
– Prevention and treatment of ectoparasite caused by: sarcoptes scabei, lice, fleas in cattle, pigs, dogs.
– Pigs: 18 days before slaughter.
– Cattle: 35 days before slaughter.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection only, to reduce risk of potentially fatal clostridial infection of the injection site.
– Swine: 1 ml/33 kg of body weight.
– Cattle: 1 ml/50 kg of body weight.
– Dogs: 0.2 – 0.3 ml/5 kg of body weight.
Treatment of sarcoptes scabei, lice, fleas: One dose per week, apply in 3 weeks.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Ivermectin.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”