Sulfamethazin Na, Sulfadiazine Na, Sulfamethoxazol, Trimethoprim.
– Digestive tract: treatment of gastrointestinal tract, disease caused by E. coli, typhoid, and intestinal hermorrhage.
– Genitourinary system: treatment of MMA, postpartum infection.
– For external infection: treatment of infected wound, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use for pregnant and lactating animals.
– Do not use for animals having serious hepatorenal failure.
+ Buffalo: 18 days.
+ Pigs: 20 days.
– Milk: 02 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed.
– Pigs (> 40 kg), buffalo, cows, calves: 1 g/1 liter of drinking water.
– Pigs (≤ 40 kg), goats, sheep: 1.5 g/1 liter of drinking water.
– Poultry: 1.5 – 2 g/1 liter of drinking water depending on infection situation.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days. In case of serious infection, continue using in the next 2 days.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”