Prevention and treatment of swine respiratory diseases such as:
– Streptococcus suis type 2.
– Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
– Pasteurella multocida.
– Haemophilus parasuis.
– Salmonella choleraesuis.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Swine: 1 ml/10 – 16 kg of body weight (3 – 5 mg Ceftiofur/kg of body weight); administer by intramuscular injection only in swine.
– Cattle: 1 ml/50 kg of body weight, administer by intramuscular & subcutaneous injection.
– Poultry: 1 ml/1 liter of drinking water, continuously drink all day long.
Repeat treatment after 24 hours, in 3 days.
– Swine, cattle: 04 days.
– Poultry: 02 days.
Milk: 0 day.
– Early treatment and treatment effect assessment after 48 hours are necessary.
– Accurately weight the animal to inject sufficient dose.
– Do not use in animals hypersensitive to any composition of the product.
– Do not use over the dose indicated.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”