Calcium gluconate, Acid boric, Magnesium lactate, Vitamin B12, Excipients qs.
Treatment & prevention of calcium and magnesium deficiency such as:
– Milk fever and paralysis caused by postpartum hypocalcemia or during milking period.
– Rickets, soft bone, autonomic nervous system disorders.
– Support in bone development and use in hemorrhage (pulmonary hemorrhage, postpartum bleeding, surgery).
– Maintaining the blood Ca and Mg levels.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
|Species||Route||Dose of APA Calci B12 I|
|Adult cattle||I.V.||10 ml / 12 – 15 kg of body weight|
|Calves||I.V. or I.M.||10 ml / 20 kg of body weight|
– The intravenous infusion must be executed slowly over a period of 20-30 minutes.
– After a minimum of 6 hours after treatment, a second treatment may be administered.
– Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in case of hypercalcaemia and hypermagnesaemia.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30°C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”