Calcium gluconate, Acid boric, Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin B12.
Treatment & prevention of Calcium and Magnesium deficiency such as:
– Paralysis caused by postpartum hypocalcemia or during milking period.
– Rickets, soft bone, autonomic nervous system disorders.
– Seizure, non-contracting uterus in swine during giving-birth period.
– Paralysis in cattle, swine during pregnant period caused by hormone disorders.
– Support in bone development and use in hemorrhage (pulmonary hemorrhage, postpartum bleeding, surgery).
Do not exceed the dose indicated.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-venous & subcutaneous injection. In case of young cattle, can be used in intra-muscular injection:
– Common dose: (all types of animals) Use 5 – 10 ml/20 kg of body weight.
– Repeat after 24 hours if necessary.
+ Buffalo and cows: use 50 ml/200 kg of body weight.
+ Pigs, sheep and goats: Depend on body weight, can use 5 – 10 ml/20 kg of body weight.
+ Dogs and cats: Use 2 – 5 ml/time/day.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”