– Treatment of allergies such as: edema, urticaria, rash, erythema.
– Anaphylaxis after vaccination.
– Hypersensitivity to outer stimuli.
– Reduce cough in respiratory inflammation in pigs.
– Lesions caused by external allergy.
– Coma or administrating high dosage of inhibit central nervous system medicine (such as: sedatives, barbiturates, anesthetic, benzodiazepines, narcotic analgesic, etc.)
– Animals hypersensitive to Promethazine.
Meat: 03 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular & subcutaneous or slowly intra-venous injection:
– Cattle and horses: 6-8 ml/ 100 kg of body weight.
– Pigs, goats and sheep: 5 -20 ml / head.
– Dogs and cats: 0.5-2 ml/ head.
Repeat after 8-12 hours if necessary.
Do not inject over 5 ml/ position (in case of intra-muscular injection).
Do not apply intra-venous injection for dogs and cats.
Do not mix with other medicines to inject.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”