– Cattle, pigs: Treatment of diseases such as pneumonia, bronchitis, especially pneumonia caused by Pasteurellosis in cattle, influenza in pigs, sinusitis, enteritis, diarrhea, Erysipelas, septicemia, typhoid, dysentery.
– Poultry: Treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) together with E. coli disease, typhoid, septicemia, diarrhea of green-feces, white feces and slimy feces.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use for animals having serious disorder in liver- kidney’s function.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular injection during 3-5 days as following dosage:
– Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/5 – 10 kg of body weight.
– Cattle: 1 ml/10 – 15 kg of body weight.
– Poultry, dogs, cats: 0.2 – 0.4 ml/kg of body weight.
– Meat: 15 days.
– Milk: 15 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”