Lincomycin HCl, Spectinomycin HCl.
• Poultry: Weight gain stimulation, prevention and treatment of chronic respiratory disease in chicken (CRD) caused by Mycoplasma spp and CCRD caused by Mycoplasma and coliform hypersensitive to the combination of lincomycin and spectinomycin.
• Swine: Treatment of swine dysentery caused by the combination of Campylobacter and S.hyodysenteriae, intestinal infection caused by E.Coli or Salmonella, and arthritis caused by pathogens hypersensitive to Lincomycin and Spectinomycin.
Do not use the eggs from laying poultry in administration of this medicine.
+ Poultry: 02 days.
+ Swine: 0 day.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
APA Linco Spec P is soluble powder to disolve in drinking water. Use within the day of disolving.
1. Prevention of CCRD:
– Use 1 g/kg of body weight/day in 3 first days after birth.
– Use 0.3 g/kg of body weight/day in 1 – 2 days in the fourth week after birth or after immunization.
2. Treatment of CCRD:
– Apply treatment as soon as the symptoms appear. Use 0.3 g/kg of body weight/day in 3 – 7 days.
Dissolve 3 g/1 liter of drinking water. Use as the sole source of drinking water until finish. Let poultry drink pure water all the remaining time in day.
The 100g size is used for 6,000 – 9,000 heads/day in the first week or 2,500 -4,000 heads in the fourth week.
Swine: Apply treatment as soon as the symptoms show up. Use 0.03 g/kg of body weight/day in 4 – 7 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”