Analgin, Nipazin, Nipazol.
– Treatment of pain or reduction of fever for:
+ Fever, common cold, influenza, muscle-bone pain, trauma, sprain, arthritis.
+ Infection of respiration, digestion, genital organ, fever after surgery, postpartum fever and cases of fever caused by other inflammation.
– APA ANALGIN 30 I is indicated to reduce fever fast, support health, reduce pain in case of treatment of the secondary infection accompanying viral condition (PRRS).
– Do not use in the case of know hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
– Do not use for pregnant and lactating animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Deeply intra-muscular injection:
+ Piglets: 1 ml / 10 kg of body weight/day.
+ Pigs, calves, sheep and goats: 1 ml / 15 kg of body weight/day.
+ Buffalo, cows and horses: use 1 ml / 20 -25 kg of body weight/day.
– Treatment: use continuously in 2 – 3 days.
– Meat: 05 days.
– Milk: 04 times of milking.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”