Prevention and treatment:
– Buffalo, cows: Fasciola hepatica, many types of nematode in stomach and intestine, lung worm, eye worm, ectoparasite diseases such as: maggot, phthirus, mites.
– Sheep, dogs: Fasciola hepatica, types of nematode in stomach and intestine, lung worm, eye worm, nose maggot, Sarcoptes scabiei.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Ivermectin or nitroxynil.
– Do not use for pregnant animals before giving birth 28 days.
– Do not use for lactating animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection only:
– Average dose: 1 ml/25 kg of body weight.
– If inject over 10ml, split into 2 shots and inject into two different sites.
Meat: 30 days.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”