Prevention and treatment:
– Buffalo, cows: Fasciola hepatica, many types of nematode in stomach and intestine, lung worm, eye worm, ectoparasite diseases such as: maggot, phthirus, mites.
– Sheep, dogs: Fasciola hepatica, types of nematode in stomach and intestine, lung worm, eye worm, nose maggot, Sarcoptes scabiei.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Ivermectin or nitroxynil.
– Do not use for pregnant animals before giving birth 28 days.
– Do not use for lactating animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection only:
– Average dose: 1 ml/25 kg of body weight.
– If inject over 10ml, split into 2 shots and inject into two different sites.
Meat: 30 days.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.