Marbofloxacin, Excipients qs.
– Cattle: Treatment of respiratory infections due to Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemolytica, Histophilus somni; acute mastitis caused by Escherichia coli strains susceptible to marbofloxacin during lactation.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Cattle: 1 ml / 50 kg of body weight, intramuscular / intravenous / subcutaneous injections, daily for 3 – 5 days.
– Injections should preferably be given in the neck.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in cases where the pathogen involved is resistant to other fluoroquinolones (cross resistance).
– Meat and offal: 6 days.
– Milk: 36 hours.
– Store in room temperature, under 30°C.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”