Butafosfan, Vitamin B12.
– Boost immune system and stimulate animals vitality after sickness or long-time viral infection.
– Support treatment of chronic infection in animals.
– Treatment of stunted animals and anorexia.
– Postpartum resuscitation in animals (pigs, buffalo, cows, goats, etc.).
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Intra-muscular, intra-venous and subcutaneous injection:
+ Cattle: 1 – 2 ml/50 kg of body weight.
+ Calves: 2 – 4 ml/50 kg of body weight.
+ Horses: 1 – 2 ml/50 kg of body weight.
+ Swine: 2 – 5 ml/50 kg of body weight.
+ Piglets: 1 – 2.5 ml/animal.
+ Poultry: 1 – 3 ml/liter of drinking water.
– Use every day until recovering.
– In case of chronic diseases: Half dose, every 1-10 days.
– Other animals: half dose.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”