Enrofloxacin HCl, Vitamin C, Sorbitol.
Special treatment of diseases caused by Pasteurella, Salmonella, E. coli, Enterobacter, Shigella in respiratory and digestive system with these symptoms: external hemorrhage, ulceration, enteritis, intestinal hemorrhage, flatulence, liver and kidney necrosis in poultry and livestock.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use for animals having serious disorder in liver-kidney function.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
Meat: 21 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Pigs, buffalo, cows: Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed, 1 – 1.5 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
– Dogs, cats, rabbits: 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1kg of feed.
– Poultry: 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.