Enrofloxacin HCl, Vitamin C, Sorbitol.
Special treatment of diseases caused by Pasteurella, Salmonella, E. coli, Enterobacter, Shigella in respiratory and digestive system with these symptoms: external hemorrhage, ulceration, enteritis, intestinal hemorrhage, flatulence, liver and kidney necrosis in poultry and livestock.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use for animals having serious disorder in liver-kidney function.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
Meat: 21 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Pigs, buffalo, cows: Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed, 1 – 1.5 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
– Dogs, cats, rabbits: 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1kg of feed.
– Poultry: 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”