– Treatment of Mycoplasma pneumonia.
– Treatment of infectious arthritis in swine caused by susceptible strains of Staphylococcus spp.,Streptococcus spp., Erysipelothrix spp. and Mycoplasma spp.
– Treatment of swine dysentery.
– Hypersensitive to Lincomycin.
– Serious renal dysfunction.
– Use for other animals (not indicated in the direction).
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Swine: 1 ml/10 kg body weight/day in 3-7 days.
– Cattle: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight/ day in 3 – 7 days.
– Poultry: 0.5 ml/2.5 kg of body weight in 3 – 5 days.
Meat: 07 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”