– Poultry: Treatment of necrotic enteritis in broiler chickens.
– Swine: Treatment of swine dysentery (bloody scours) associated with Serpulina (Treponema) hyodysenteriae, and treatment of Mycoplasma pneumonia.
– Hypersensitivity to Lincomycin.
– Serious renal dysfunction.
– Use for other animals (not indicated in direction).
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed:
– Poultry: 1 g/1 liter of drinking water in 3 – 5 days.
– Swine, cattle: 100 g/100 kg of feed in 3 – 5 days.
Meat: 07 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”