Lincomycin HCl, Spectinomycin HCl.
Prevention and treatment of inflammatory and infectious diseases in swine, calves, sheep, goats, poultry, dogs and cats caused by bacteria susceptible to the effects of Lincomycin and Spectinomycin:
• Swine: Respiratory infections caused by Mycoplasma and secondary bacteria, swine dysentery, enteritis and infectious arthritis.
• Calves, goats, sheep: lung and intestinal infections caused by bacteria, inflammatory rotten nails, respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma.
• Poultry: CCRD or CRD, Pasteurellosis, Staphylococus and Arizona infection.
• Dogs and cats: respiratory tract infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections and secondary infections after viral diseases.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Lincomycin and Spectinomycin.
– Do not use for animals having serious disorder liver-kidney function.
– Do not use for horses, mice, rabbits.
Meat: 14 days.
Milk: 02 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular & subcutaneous injection:
– Swine: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight/ day in 3 – 5 days.
– Calves, goats, sheep: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight/ day in 3 – 5 days.
– Dogs, cats: 0.5 – 1ml/5 kg of body weight, 1 – 2 shots/day, in 3 – 5 days.
– Poultry: 0.5 ml/2.5 kg of body weight/ day, in 3 – 5 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”