– Cattle, goats, sheep,: Treatment of small intestinal nematodes, large intestinal nematodes, and lungworms.
– Pigs: Treatment of Ascaris suum, Oesophagostomum spp., Strongyloides, Stephanurus, and Metastrongylus.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Levamisol.
– Do not use for sick animals or in case of convalescence or after castration.
Meat: 07 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Intra-muscular & subcutaneous injection:
+ Cattle: use 1 ml/22 kg of body weight. If over 300 kg, do not inject over 30ml/head.
+ Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/12 kg of body weight. Do not use over 10ml/head.
– To avoid re-infection, could repeat injection after the last shot:
+ Pigs: 4 – 5 weeks.
+ Cows: 2 – 4 weeks.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”