Norfloxacin HCl, Vitamin C.
– Treatment of respiratory diseases, pneumonia, tracheal inflammation, pasteurellosis in livestock and poultry.
– Treatment of intestinal diseases: Salmonellosis, diarrhea caused by E. coli and acute intestinal inflammation in livestock and poultry.
– Treatment of genital & urinary tract infections.
– Treatment of reproductive disorder and miscarriage.
– Boost immune system and anti-stress.
Do not use for laying poultry.
– Calves, young goats: 14 days.
– Poultry: 14 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Swine, buffalo, cows: Mix 1 -1.5 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
– Dogs, cats, piglets, goats, sheep: Mix 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
– Poultry: mix 2 g/1 liter of drinking water or 1 kg of feed.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”