Treatment of diseases caused by bacteria hypersensitive to Oxytetracycline such as:
– Pasteurellosis, pneumonia, sinusitis.
– Erysipelas, leptospirosis.
– Colibacillosis, diarrhea from E. coli.
Urinary tract inflammation, metritis, mastitis, omphalitis.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to group of Tetracycline.
– Do not use for animals of hepatorenal insufficiency.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Intra-muscular and subcutaneous injection:
+ Cattle, pigs (> 40 kg), sheep, goats: 1 ml/20 kg of body weight/ day.
+ Pigs (≤ 40 kg), dogs, cats: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight/day.
– Use continuously in 3 – 5 days until recovering.
– Do not inject into a vein over 10 ml to cattle, or over 5 ml to pigs.
– Meat: 14 days.
– Milk: 08 days.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.