Colistin sulphate, Excipient qsp.
Prevention and treatment of diarrhea caused by Gram-negative bacteria or ones sensitive to Colistin, such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Shigella spp, in livestock and poultry.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Drink once a day:
– Chickens, ducks: 2 ml/ liter of drinking water.
– Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/5 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows, horses: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”