Colistin sulphate, Excipient qsp.
Prevention and treatment of diarrhea caused by Gram-negative bacteria or ones sensitive to Colistin, such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Shigella spp, in livestock and poultry.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Drink once a day:
– Chickens, ducks: 2 ml/ liter of drinking water.
– Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/5 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows, horses: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
There are no reviews yet.