Florfenicol, Excipient qsp.
– Special treatment of pneumonia, laryngotracheitis caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, pasteurellosis by Pasteurella multocida, salmonellosis, enteritis, and urinary infections in livestock.
– Treatment of diarrhea infection caused by E. coli, Salmonella and dysentery.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Deep intramuscular injection:
– Piglets: 1 ml/10 – 20 kg of body weight.
– Pigs: 1 ml/25 – 30 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/30 – 40 kg of body weight.
One injection effects in 40 hours; in case of serious illness, repeat after 24 – 36 hours.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.