Florfenicol, Excipient qsp.
– Special treatment of pneumonia, laryngotracheitis caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, pasteurellosis by Pasteurella multocida, salmonellosis, enteritis, and urinary infections in livestock.
– Treatment of diarrhea infection caused by E. coli, Salmonella and dysentery.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Deep intramuscular injection:
– Piglets: 1 ml/10 – 20 kg of body weight.
– Pigs: 1 ml/25 – 30 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/30 – 40 kg of body weight.
One injection effects in 40 hours; in case of serious illness, repeat after 24 – 36 hours.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”