Florfenicol, Excipient qsp.
– Special treatment of respiratory diseases in livestock and poultry such as pasteurellosis caused by Pasteurella multocida, laryngotracheitis caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
– Treatment of diarrhea infections caused by E. coli, Salmonella and dysentery.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Intramuscular infection: once a day
– Small livestock: 1 ml/10 – 15 kg of body weight.
– Pigs, goats, sheep, calves: 1 ml/15 – 20 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/20 – 25 kg of body weight.
Poultry: mix 1 ml/1.5 kg of feed or 1 ml/13 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”