Tilmicosin phosphate, Excipient qsp.
– Treatment of respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, laryngotracheitis, sinusitis caused by Mycoplasma, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Mannheimia haemolytica.
– Treatment of ORT disease in poultry, wheezing duck, CRD, and CCRD.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Dissolve in water:
– Poultry: 1 ml/3 liters of drinking water or 60 ml/1,500 kg of body weight.
– Livestock: 1 ml/2 liters of drinking water or 1 ml/40 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days. In case of being caused by Mycoplasma, use in 10 – 15 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”