Tilmicosin phosphate, Excipient qsp.
– Treatment of respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, laryngotracheitis, sinusitis caused by Mycoplasma, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Mannheimia haemolytica.
– Treatment of ORT disease in poultry, wheezing duck, CRD, and CCRD.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Dissolve in water:
– Poultry: 1 ml/3 liters of drinking water or 60 ml/1,500 kg of body weight.
– Livestock: 1 ml/2 liters of drinking water or 1 ml/40 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days. In case of being caused by Mycoplasma, use in 10 – 15 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.