Tilmicosin phosphate, Excipient qsp.
– Treatment of respiratory diseases, such as pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, laryngotracheitis, sinusitis, caused by Mycoplasma, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Mannheimia haemolytica.
– Treatment of ORT disease in poultry, wheezing duck, CRD and CCRD.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
– Swine: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight.
– Piglets, goats, sheep: 1 ml/5 – 7 kg of body weight.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/15 kg of body weight.
– Poultry: 0.1 – 0.2 ml/head or dissolve in water 1 ml/ 1 liter of drinking water, drink all day long.
Use in 3 – 5 days. In case of being caused by Mycoplasma, use in 10 – 15 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity of any composition of the product.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.