Enrofloxacin, Excipients qs.
Treatment of alimentary, respiratory and urogenital tract infections (prostatitis, adjunctive antibiotic therapy for pyometra), skin and wound infections, otitis (externa/media) in dogs and cats caused by Staphylococcus spp., E. coli, Pasteurella spp., Klebsiella spp., Bordetella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Proteus spp. susceptible to enrofloxacin.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1 ml of product/ 10 kg of body weight, corresponding to 5 mg of enrofloxacin/kg bw, daily by subcutaneous injection for up to 5 days.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in pets that are epileptic or suffer from seizures.
– Do not use in young dogs during their growth, i.e. in small breeds of dogs less than 8 months of age, in big breeds of dogs less than 12 months of age, in giant breeds of dogs less than 18 months of age.
– Do not use in cats less than 8 weeks of age.
– Do not use enrofloxacin concomitantly with antimicrobial substances acting antagonistically to quinolones (e.g. macrolides, tetracyclines or phenicols) or theophylline.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”