Permethrin, Excipients qs.
– Treatment of external parasites: fleas, ticks, mites, lice, sarcoptic… in dogs.
– It can be used in livestock.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dogs: give dogs a bath first, then evenly spray to wet hair and do not wash hair after spraying.
Depends on situation of parasitosis, body weight, length and density of coat, the amount of spray to be applied: 2 – 5 sprays per time (100-250 ppm permethrin). Repeat after 30 days if necessary.
Livestock: 1 – 8 sprays per time (50-400 ppm permethrin). Repeat after 14-21 days to treat lice or mites.
– Do not use for dogs under 12 weeks of age.
– Do not use for dogs in lactating and pregnancy period.
– Do not use for cats because of toxicity. Keep the cats far from dogs treating with permethrin.
Swine: 5 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”