Florfenicol, Excipients qs.
Treatment of alimentary, respiratory tract infections and other infections: pneumonia, enteritis, otitis in dogs and cats caused by Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., E. coli, Pasteurella spp., Bordetella spp., Haemophilus spp., Klebsiella spp. susceptible to florfenicol.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Dogs: 0.5 ml of product per 10 kg of body weight (i.e. 20 mg/kg of b.w.), intramuscularly.
– Cats: 0.5 ml of product per 9 kg of body weight (i.e. 22 mg/kg of b.w.) intramuscularly.
– Repeated once after 24 – 36 hours if required.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in pets with renal insufficiency.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”