Tolfenamic acid, Excipients qs.
– Anti-inflammatory analgesic in post-operative syndromes (pain, fever).
– Adjuvant treatment of upper respiratory disease in association with antimicrobial therapy.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Intramuscular or subcutaneous route:
– 0.5 ml of product per 10 kg of body weight (i.e. 4 mg tolfenamic acid / kg bodyweight).
– Repeated once after 24 hours if required.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in pets with cardiac disease, impaired hepatic function or acute renal insufficiency.
– Do not use in case of ulceration or digestive bleeding or blood dyscrasia.
– Do not inject intramuscularly in cats.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”