Iodine, Excipients qsp.
– Sterilization of water, device, and equipment; to clean nursing pond for shrimp eggs, and baby shrimps.
– Killing bacteria, viruses, and funguses causing ulcers, hemorrhage, red spots, tail rot, white spots in liver and kidney; reduce pathogen and epidemic diseases; increase survival rate.
– Constrain growth of plankton, to create comfortable environment in pond.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– For periodical sterilization and water treatment before farming: use 1 liter / 8,000 – 10,000 m3 of water, in 5 – 7 days / time.
– For fast sterilization and supportive treatment: use 1 liter / 5,000 – 6,000 m3 of water.
– Dosage adjustment depends on pond environment, condition of fish and shrimp.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”