Erythromycin thiocyanate, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of white spots on liver and kidney caused by ictaluri in catfish.
– Treatment of popeye, hemorrhage in fish bowel, gill, and skin.
– Prevention and treatment of infections caused by Vibrio sp., Pseudomonas, Aeromonas; such as: septicemia, dyspepsia, intestinal diseases, and gastritis.
– Treatment of deviscoidization, white body, ulcer in scale fish, fin rot, red spots, swollen gill, and especially liver necrobiosis.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Commercial fish: use 1 kg / 25 – 30 tons of fish.
+ Fingerlings: use 1 kg / 15 – 20 tons of fish.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.