Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Excipients qsp.
– Supplement of beneficial microorganisms to intestinal tract, to stabilize the intestinal tract, digest feed well, increase immunity, enhance the resistance for shrimp, fish.
– Restrain harmful bacteria in developing intestinal tract, prevent intestinal diseases, dyspepsia, bulging stomach.
– Stimulate shrimp, fish to catch lure, absorb nutrition effectively through the intestinal wall, grow fast, low FCR.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Mix 1 – 2 g/kg of feed
– In case of stimulating the growth of shrimp: Use 3 – 5 g/kg of feed.
– Mix 1 – 2 times/day, feed continuously until harvest.
– Carefully read the direction before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”