Sulfadiazine, Trimethoprim, Excipeints qsp.
– Treatment of luminous bacterial disease caused by Vibrio.
– Treatment of infections caused by Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, such as: red-spots, red swollen cloaca, hemorrhage, in commerical freshwater fish.
– Treatment of deviscoidization, white body, and ulcer in scaly
– Prevention of hemorrhage, swollen head, red fin, and red mouth.
– APA COMAX has fast result, helps shrimps and fish absord nutrition well, and enhance treament effect.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: use 1 liter / 15 – 20 tons of fish.
+ Commercial fish: use 1 liter / 30 – 35 tons of fish.
+ Use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”