Florfenicol, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of digestive infections caused by Edwardsiella ictaluri in catfish.
– APA FLOFE 40 is a broad-spectrum antibiotic for effective prevention of white spots on liver and kidney, liver inflammation, dark brown or pale liver.
– Special treatment of popular diseases in fish, such as: hemorrhage, red spots, ulcers, vitiligo, deviscoidization, tail rot, and fin rot; caused by Edwardsiella ictaluri, Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, Vibrio, Flexibacter, Enterobacteria, Filamentous bacteria.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: 1 liter / 30 – 35 ton of fish.
+ Commercial fish: 1 liter / 55 – 60 ton of fish.
+ Use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.