Florfenicol, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of digestive infections caused by Edwardsiella ictaluri in catfish.
– APA FLOFE 40 is a broad-spectrum antibiotic for effective prevention of white spots on liver and kidney, liver inflammation, dark brown or pale liver.
– Special treatment of popular diseases in fish, such as: hemorrhage, red spots, ulcers, vitiligo, deviscoidization, tail rot, and fin rot; caused by Edwardsiella ictaluri, Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, Vibrio, Flexibacter, Enterobacteria, Filamentous bacteria.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: 1 liter / 30 – 35 ton of fish.
+ Commercial fish: 1 liter / 55 – 60 ton of fish.
+ Use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”