Ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid, Excipients qsp.
– Deposit organic substances and remove the heavy metals in water.
– Remove the toxin caused by algae, the residue of chemical (chlorine, insecticide, antibiotic) in the water supply of the pond.
– Reduce the viscosity, the scum of water; reduce surface tension, sediment, organic humus; make pond water clear; create favorable environment for shrimp, fish to develop.
– Clean gill and body of shrimp, fish; avoid the phenomena of gill inflammation, swollen gill-cap, dirty gill.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Use 2 liter/1,600 m3 of water, dilute with clean water then scatter into the pond in hot weather, simultaneously open paddlewheel aerator at high speed.
– In case the pond is polluted heavily: Use 3 – 4 liter/1,600 m3 of water.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the direction before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”