Sulfadimidine, Trimethoprim, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of luminous bacterial disease (LBD) caused by Vibrio.
– Treatment of infections caused by Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, such as: red-spots, red swollen cloaca, hemorrhage, in commercial freshwater fish.
– Treatment of deviscoidization, white body, ulcer in scaly
– Prevention of septicemia, swollen head, red fin, and red mouth.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: use 1 liter / 15 – 20 tons of fish.
+ Commercial fish: use 1 liter / 30 – 35 tons of fish.
+ Use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”