Glutaraldehyde, Benzalkonium chloride, Excipients qsp.
– Exterminate bacteria, fungus, protozoa in pond water.
– Sterilize equipment used in aquaculture.
– Prevent and support treatment of ectoparasites causing liver diseases, hemorrhage, deviscoidization, swollen head, gill rot, red spots, black body, white patch disease and digestive diseases.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Periodically use 1 liter / 1,200 – 1,500 m3 of water, 5 – 7 days / time.
– For fast sterilization, support prevention of ectoparasites, hemorrhage, and gill rot: use 1 liter / 800 – 1,000 m3 of water.
– Use for fish from 1 cm
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”