Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Excipients qsp.
– Supplement of the nutrition to help digest feed easily and develop fast.
– Stabilize enzyme in intestine, increase nutrition absorption through intestinal wall.
– Stimulate fish and shrimp to eat more, develop fast, reduce the farming time.
– Increase resistance against diseases in intestine, internal hemorrhage.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Use 1 – 2 g/kg of feed.
– Stimulate shrimp, fish to develop fast: Use 3 – 5 g/kg of feed.
– Feed 1 – 2 times/day, use during the farming process.
Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”