Sulfamethoxazole, Trimethoprim, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of infectious diseases in fish caused by Edwardsiella ictaluri, Aeromonas, Flexibacter, Pseudomonas, Enterobacteria, Vibrio spp with the symptoms like dyspepsia, white spots on liver and kidney, body ulcer, white spots, red spots, white tail, deviscoidization, fish fin rot.
– Treatment of intestinal hemorrhage, anal hemorrhage, exophthalmos.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Treatment :
+ Fingerlings: Use 1 kg/10 – 15 tons of feed.
+ Commercial fish: Use 1 kg/25 – 30 tons of feed
+ Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Stop using the medicine 30 days before harvest.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”