Doxycycline, Excipients qsp.
– Special treatment of infectious myonecrosis (IMN) by Ricketsial like in lobsters; red body disease by Vibrio sp.; luminous bacterial disease (LBD); white feces; in penaenus semisulcatus, penaenus esculentus; and liver necrobiosis by Gamma – Proteobacteria.
– Treatment of white spots on liver and kidney caused by Edwardsiella in siluriformes; hemorrhage, ulcer caused by Aeromonas, Vibrio, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and Flexibacter.
– Special treatment of body infections, septicemia, enteritis, such as: body ulcer, dyspepsia, pop-eye fish disease, black hairy tongue in snakehead fish, deviscoidization, white tail disease, and anal hemorrhage.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Shirmps: use 5 – 7 g / kg of feed, use continuously in 3 – 5 days.
- Fish: use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
- Fingerlings: use 1 kg / 8 – 10 ton of fish.
- Commercial fish: use 1 kg / 18 – 20 ton of fish.
- Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”