Bronopol, Excipients qsp.
– Prevention and treatment of diseases caused by parasitic protozoa such as Ichthyophthirius spp, Trichodina spp, Epistylis spp, Vorticella spp.
– Kill many kinds of fungi causing diseases in aquatic animals such as Achlya bisexualis, infect for snakehead fingerlings, or Plectosporium oratosquillae in shrimp.
– Bronopol is to treat scabies in snakehead fish, viscous fungi in anabas, fin rot for pangasius hypophthalmus caused by fungi; Bronopol is the effective substance to replace Malachite green.
– Treatment of black body for anabas and snakehead fish.
– Bronopol is used effectively for farms producing shrimp, fingerlings as well as commercial fish.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Fingerlings (older than 1 month): Use 1 liter/5,000 – 6,000 m3 of water.
– Commercial fish (older than 3 months): Use 1 liter/3,000 – 4,000 m3 of water.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”