CuSO4.5H2O, Excipients qsp.
– Kill algae in pond.
– Prevent and restrict growth of alga and algae in pond.
– Control water color, stabilize pH, and create comfortable environment for fish & shrimp to grow.
– Exterminate parasites such as: rotifera, ichthyophthyorius, anchor worm, microsporidian, fluke worm on skin, gill, and fin.
– Very fast reaction against ulcer, swollen head, peel-off scales, red fin, red mouth.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– To prevent growth of alga and algae: use 1 liter / 6,000 – 8,000 m3 of water.
– To exterminate alga and algae: use 1 liter / 3,000 – 5,000 m3 of water.
– The amount of algae in pond decides suitable product.
– Environment treatment when fish is sick: use 1 liter / 4,000 – 6,000 m3 of water, for 10 – 25 day old fingerlings; or use 1 liter / 3,000 m3 of water, for 25 day-old fish.
– Periodically use: 07 days / time.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”