Fenbendazol, Excipients qsp.
– Kill types of fish parasites such as roundworms in intestine, bile duct; Gnathostoma spinigerum, flukes, tapeworms.
– Fenbendazole is an anthelmintic drug belonging to benzimidazole group, which destroys the parasitic worms in intestines, stomach, in mature stage, or larvae stage. It also is effective in egg stage of parasites.
– Treatment of “rice disease” caused by spores of Microsporidia and Myxobolus.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings (from 1 cm): use 1 liter / 10 tons of fish.
+ Commercial fish: use 1 liter / 25 tons of fish.
To treat helminths : Use in 2 days.
To treat “rice disease”: Use in 2 days. Repeat using in 1 day after 1 week.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”