Sulfadimethoxine, Ormetoprim, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Excipients qsp.
– Combination between Sulfadimethoxine and Ormetoprim, broad-spectrum antibiotics, kill bacteria Gram positive and negative causing diseases in fish and shrimp.
– Treatment of diseases caused by Vibrio (Vibrio vulnificus, V. alginolitycus, V. harveyi) for shrimp such as luminous disease, white feces, broken antennae, puffy tail, necrosis, black gill, brown spots.
– Treatment of the infectious diseases caused by Aeromonas, Edwardsiella such as red spots, hemorrhage, red swollen anus, white spots on liver and kidney for fish.
– Vitamin C, E increase resistance, help fish and shrimp recover fast during the treatment process and after the treatment process, reduce stress, inhibit diseases, help shrimp, fish develop well.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
+ For shrimp: 5 – 7 g/kg of feed, feed continuously in 3 – 5 days.
+ For fish: Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
Fingerlings: Use 1 kg/10 – 15 tons of feed.
Commercial fish: Use 1 kg/20 – 30 tons of feed.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”