Dexamethasone sodium phosphate, Excipients qs.
– Use in high dose in emergency situations for anaphylactic reactions, spinal cord trauma or shock.
– Treatment of immune mediated diseases such as immune mediated hemolytic anemia or thrombocytopenia; allergic reactions such as asthma, hives and itching.
– Treatment of inflammatory and neurologic diseases.
– Treatment of variety of skin and eye problems.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For intramuscular injection: 0.5 – 1.5 ml of product/ 10 kg, once daily.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use to pets with impaired kidney or heart function.
– Do not use to pets in late pregnancy or lactation period, diabetes mellitus or osteoporosis.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”