Oxytetracycline HCl, Excipients qs.
Treatment of respiratory, urinary, gastrointestinal and skin infections: metritis, salmonellosis, sinusitis, wound infections, infections of the oral cavity, conjunctivitis, leptosprirosis, tick-borne infections (Rocky Mountain spotted fever, lyme disease, ehrlichiosis and haemobartonellosis) caused by micro-organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline, such as Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia canis, Bordetella spp., Haemophilus spp., Pasteurella spp., Mycoplasma spp., E.coli, Salmonella spp., Campylobacter spp. and Leptosprira spp.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1 ml of product per 9.3 kg of body weight once daily for 3 to 5 days intramuscularly.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in pets with liver or renal insufficiency.
– Do not combine with penicillins or cephalosporins.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”