Permethrin, Excipients qsp.
Control of fleas, ticks, mites, lice,… in dogs and puppy over 12 weeks of age.
– Good for big dogs with long or short hairs.
– Treatment of ticks, fleas: apply once in 3 – 4 days, within 2 weeks.
Prevention: apply once in 1 – 2 weeks.
– Wet the whole coat, rub an adequate amount of the product on fur, and lather your pet thoroughly in 1 – 2 minutes.
– Pay attention to irritated areas by ticks; e.g. gaps between toes, neck, and ears.
– Leave on for 3 – 5 minutes for medicine to be absorbed into hair root; rinse properly, towel and dry.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: None.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”