Permethrin, Excipients qsp.
– Use for dogs.
– Treatment of ectoparasites:
+ Lice: Linognathus spp.
+ Ticks, fleas: Ctenocephalides canis, Pulex irritans.
1. Wet the whole coat, rub an adequate amount of the product on fur, and lather your pet thoroughly in 1 – 2 minutes.
2. Pay attention to irritated areas by ticks; e.g. gaps between toes, neck and ears.
3. Leave on for 3 – 5 minutes, for medicine to be absorbed into hair root, rinse properly, then towel and dry.
+ Treatment of ticks, fleas: apply once in 3 – 4 days, within 2 weeks.
+ Prevention: apply once in 1 – 2 weeks.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
WITHDRWAL PERIOD: None.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300ºC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”