Cu gluconate, Fe dextran, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic acid, Inositol, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Carrier (distilled water).
– For supplementation of the diet to aid in the prophylaxis and treatment of iron, copper, amino acid and vitamin B-complex deficiencies in convalescent or debilitated dogs and cats.
– Support creating blood, restoratives and appetite stimulant after sickness.
– Helps promote growth in young dogs and cats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Administer directly into the pet’s mouth, or mix with food: 2.2 ml/ 10 kg of body weight, twice daily.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300ºC
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”