– Treatment of infectious respiratory, pneumonia, bronchitis.
– Treatment of gastrointestinal infection.
– Treatment of genital and urinary infection.
– Treatment of serious infections such as Salmonellosis, Pasteurellosis.
– Treatment of secondary infection after viral infection.
– Do not use for pregnant animals.
– Do not use for small-size dogs under 8 month-old or big-size dogs under 18 month-old.
– Do not use for cats under 8 week-old.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Enrofloxacin or Fluoroquinolones.
– Do not use together with Macrolide, Tetracycline or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Meat: 28 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular & subcutaneous injection:
– Piglets, calves, goats, sheep: 1 ml/7 – 10 kg of body weight/ day.
– Swine, buffalo, cows: 1 ml/ 10 – 15 kg of body weight/day.
– Dogs, cats: 1 ml/5 kg of body weight/ day.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days until recovering.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.