– Treatment of infectious respiratory, pneumonia, bronchitis.
– Treatment of gastrointestinal infection.
– Treatment of genital and urinary infection.
– Treatment of serious infections such as Salmonellosis, Pasteurellosis.
– Treatment of secondary infection after viral infection.
– Do not use for pregnant animals.
– Do not use for small-size dogs under 8 month-old or big-size dogs under 18 month-old.
– Do not use for cats under 8 week-old.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Enrofloxacin or Fluoroquinolones.
– Do not use together with Macrolide, Tetracycline or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Meat: 28 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular & subcutaneous injection:
– Piglets, calves, goats, sheep: 1 ml/7 – 10 kg of body weight/ day.
– Swine, buffalo, cows: 1 ml/ 10 – 15 kg of body weight/day.
– Dogs, cats: 1 ml/5 kg of body weight/ day.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days until recovering.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”