Caffein, Excipients qs.
– Support of general physical weakness (after exhausting exertion or severe diseases).
– Treatment of respiratory or heart failure, arrhythmia and acute myocarditis.
– Treatment of inhibited respiratory and movement of blood vessels secondary to serious infections.
– Detoxification of sedation or anesthesia (shock, paralysis).
– Support blood circulation in case of suffocated newborn animals.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dogs: 1 – 4 ml SC, IM or 0.5 – 2 ml IV per day.
Cats: 1 ml SC, IM or 0.5 ml IV per day.
The onset of the effect after SC and IM administration is within 15 – 30 minutes and lasts for several hours.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in pets with arterial hypertension, ischemic heart disease, hyperthyroidism, severe liver function disorder.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”